Meeting the Authors has had an incredibly successful beginning. The website launched in May 2019 with interviews from the get go. It has been a pleasure to meet such a wide and diverse group of authors from around the world.
Thank you for being a part of the MTA launch and thank you to those who have asked how you can help. Here’s to many more fun and quirky interviews in 2020! – Camilla
(Lovely Word Cloud Created From Content On This Website)
For those interested in helping to support this website, here are a few suggestions:
- Comment on the interviews that you enjoyed reading
- Follow the MTA website – Follow Meet The Authors on WordPress.com
- Share the interview using the social media buttons
- Click through to learn more about the author and their book(s)
- Leave a comment here sharing your thoughts
- Follow the MTA instagram account – http://www.instagram.com/MeetingtheAuthors – @MeetingtheAuthors
- Like the MTA Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/MeetingtheAuthors
- Buy a Coffee for the founder and host of Meeting the Authors – Camilla Downs
Authors are not charged to be interviewed on this site. They have worked incredibly hard creating these books. Writing the book is only a piece of the process. The book must be edited and designed and formatted for printing as a book. There’s no relaxing once the book is ready to be birthed to the reading world! Marketing the book and keeping the momentum must be stepped into vigorously. This is my small way of helping.
Thank you for the support for the service this website provides!